Simple: Opportunity and Challenges!
Self Driving Cars
A Self-driving car is one of the most amazing inventions of the present time. It was first introduced to the people through a competition that was held in the US. The US government’s department of military wizardry announced a prize for the self driving best vehicle. The winning prize was bagged by a German computer scientist who was later contacted by Google, so the collaboration gave rise to many self-driving cars which have been tried and tested and successfully driving through the streets without you having to control it.
The main challenge was to design the smart PCBA in such a way that all the functions are catered by it smoothly. Given this challenge, most of the time spent was on the designing of smart PCBA since the whole function of the self driving car depends on it. It is a critical phase of designing because if anything goes wrong, it becomes a matter of life and death. When human tries to come up with something that is human error free, then that’s where the main challenge begins.
The self-driving car has many features that make it such a unique vehicle. Due to efficient electronics contract manufacturing system, it was made possible to produce such cars. Here are some of its features:
- Smart PCBA enables the self-driving cars to sense their surroundings, allowing the car to sense any object that comes in the way. It could be cars, people, speed breakers or anything physical.
- The software helps the car to safely get to the location that has been fed to it. It first looks for the routes and then analyze which route is suitable and should be followed.
- The car also has an amazing ability to predict the behavior of the objects around them. For example, if a cat or a dog is crossing the road, it will sense its presence and then predict its movement. Similarly, a self driving car may also have the ability to predict a cyclist’s movement.
- Lasers, radar and detectors are all installed in the car as a part of the smart PCBA to let it carry out these functions.
- A self-driving car makes it possible for blind people to travel in a car on their own. Not only blind people but people with other physical disabilities can also take advantage of these cars. In a way, it was introduced not just as a luxury, but as a need for people who can’t drive on their own, for any reason.
- The self-driving car from electronics contract manufacturing is an ideal car for covering a long distance. When a family is going somewhere together, they don’t have to worry about taking turns of driving or getting tired because of driving. The whole family or a group of friends can sit together and enjoy an interrupted conversation.
- Human error is minimized, causing less chance of accidents. Road accidents can be prevented using self-driving cars because these cars are programmed in a way that they drive you to your location as safely as possible.
There was a time when self-driving cars were only a dream. About a decade ago, this dream had come true and self-driving cars could be seen on the roads. Electronics contracts manufacturing has made it all possible for the invention of such amazing vehicles that add ease to our lives. Physically disabled people no longer have to worry about depending on someone to drive them around. With just a button, these self-driving cars have made wonders.
For more information contact Giltronics Associates inc Contact Giltronics Associates Here!